At the crux of enterprise, success is an efficient labeling system. Controlling inventory movement from door to dock, labels hold the potential to maximize accuracy and productivity, two indispensable factors for today’s operations. Studies estimate return costs may reach well over $550 billion in 2020 alone, with wrongly-picked orders comprising almost a fifth of returned orders. In other words, the time to establish labeling efficiency is now.
While they only account for 5% of your operations’ expense, labels can be enhanced to improve overall productivity. Testing innovative technology for over two decades, Avalon Integration partners with Zebra Technologies to safeguard operations from inefficiency with quality labels and printing supplies. Engineered to maximize productivity and visibility, Zebra’s RFID labels give you the leading edge on today’s market changes by facing the top four labeling dangers with unprecedented ease.
- Made survive any environment – Designed with pretested materials, all Zebra Certified Consumables endure rigorous testing and inspection to make sure they remain functional beyond the moment of application.
- Customizable to fit the desired size – Because no two businesses are the same, Zebra’s RFID labels can be customized with your choice of material, size, antenna, and inlay. Plus, with ZipShip, labels are ready to ship within 24 hours, reducing sudden label shortages.
- Customizable to function on metal applications – Create a metal-friendly RFID application with Zebra’s ZT411 industrial printer to bring the benefits of RFID locationing into previously uncharted applications.
- Compatible with secured enterprise-devices – In addition to rugged labels, an efficient labeling solution requires enterprise-grade technology that protects data. Fortified by Mobility Extensions (Mx), Zebra handhelds such as the MC9300, TC7X, and TC5X preserve data security with government-grade encryption and reliable security patches provided through LifeGuard.
Not Like the Rest
- Regulatory fines
- Lost customer loyalty
- Missed compliance standards
- Product shrinkage
- Wasted warehouse space
- Increased product returns
Eliminate the dangers of faulty labels with Zebra Certified Consumables. Plus, get free printhead replacements when you make Zebra your exclusive consumables supplier through the Printhead Protection Program.
Discover how Zebra’s RFID technology can help protect your operations when you contact us for a free labeling assessment with our industry experts and implement efficiency down to the smallest details.