Connectivity, security, and efficiency are the pillars of modernized supply chains, yet as workflows become more dynamic, maintaining all three of these aspects can be complicated. A disconnected warehouse can lead to communication breakdowns and missed deadlines. Lack of data security can result in costly data breaches averaging up to $8.19 million per company. Inefficient workflows directly contribute to high employee turnover, recurrent downtime, and customer dissatisfaction. Although several devices can be used to uphold each individual pillar, Zebra’s Rugged Tablets meets all goals at once while expanding productivity inside and outside the four walls.
See how it’s done.
From Manufacturing to Field Service, Expect More from Your Mobility Solution
Because every business is inherently unique, there can’t be a one-size-fits-all mobility solution. As result, solutions built with Zebra’s Rugged Tablets can easily adapt and grow in a variety of workspaces, ultimately providing six indispensable benefits:
- Optimized maneuvering in smaller workspaces – Thanks to its versatile mounting options and form factors, Zebra’s tablets can be easily integrated into smaller workspaces without compromising performance.
- Android’s enterprise-ready operating system – Combining the ease of a user-friendly interface with the security strength of an enterprise OS, Android delivers faster onboarding times along with an open app ecosystem to run large applications, multiple connectivity options, and crucial programs to streamline inventory and warehouse management through one platform.
- Complete workforce connectivity – Equipped with flexible networking, Zebra’s Rugged Tablets connect your teams in and out of the warehouse with real-time alerts, inventory counts, and task lists. Built-in cameras and high-quality voice systems further optimize cellular connectivity for field teams.
- Rugged touchscreen for harsh environments – Unlike consumer-grade devices, enterprise-ready tablets sport rugged touchscreens perfected for gloved use and legibility in direct sunlight. Moreover, Zebra’s tablets increase productivity with dependable battery performance lasting over 24 hours with hot-swappable batteries for unbroken uptime.
- Digitized data processing and reporting – Eliminate manual data entry errors and hurdles such as accessing crucial data on the go by digitizing reports for easy sharing and storing. As less time is spent recording data, workers have more time to focus on other more important tasks.
- Adaptable data entry options – In addition to its modernized touchscreen, Zebra’s L10 X-SLATE and 2 in 1 X–BOOK Tablets can also come with built-in intelligent scanners and rugged keyboards to provide adaptable data entry that matches your needs.
Dive into the full benefits of the ultimate enterprise tablet when you download our fact sheet.
Make the Switch with the GO Zebra Trade-In Program
As a Zebra Premier Solutions Partner, Avalon simplifies optimization through the GO Zebra Trade-In Program. Experience the power of Zebra’s rugged tablets firsthand when you upgrade your mobile devices from any manufacturer. Plus, get cash back rebates in three steps:
- Purchase your eligible device
- Submit you reclaim form within 90 days of your invoice date
- Trade in legacy devices for cash rebates up to $100 per tablet.
Start optimizing your operations with technologies designed to thrive in the most challenging environments. Reach out to our modernization experts today to see how you can bring the power of Zebra’s tablets into your workforce for dependable connectivity, security, and enterprise-ready efficiency.