It may look like your everyday cellphone, but Zebra’s all-touch computer, the TC57, is built for the enterprise environment. Gathering all the innovative benefits of Mobility DNA and the rugged strength of Zebra technology, the TC57 streamlines your workforce’s functionality by hosting tomorrow’s advancements in a familiar platform.
Reshape the Future of Barcode Technology with the TC57
Like consumer phones, barcode technology is rapidly advancing to address some of the harshest environments a workforce can face. From icy temperatures to clumsy foremen, the TC57 encapsulates all the needed changes without forsaking the dependability of former devices, excelling the user experience with:
- 5-inch display built with outdoor readability that ensures visibility even in bright sunlight
- An omnidirectional scanner that captures data even without proper alignment
- Elegant rugged design that withstands drops, tumbles, unfavorable weather, and scratches
- Pre-set Mobility DNA such as LifeGuard and PowerPrecision+ supported by Android OS
And along with these timeless benefits, the TC57 brings its own new features to take your production line from great to grand.
- The SimulScan app captures multiple barcodes on a single label with just one press of a button.
- PRZM intelligent imaging ensures the capture of 1D and 2D barcodes, including Digimarc.
- Warm Swap mode allows for battery replacement without closing apps or powering off the device.
- 2×2 Multiple-User Multiple Impute Multiple Output supports communication between multiple devices while increasing WiFi speed and range.
Swap Vintage for Vigor
We know that keeping up with the latest technology can be costly. That’s why Avalon Integration has partnered up with Zebra Technologies in the GO Zebra Trade-In Program. Upgrade your TC56 with Avalon to get more out of your touch computer.
Upgrading technology should never force you to compromise familiarity with innovation. Supplying a variety of businesses with the latest technology, Avalon Integration understands the need for familiarity in a company as it facilitates production. To learn more about how to integrate the TC57 into your production line, contact us, and get the technology of tomorrow on the device of today.