While still revolutionary in nature, automation may not strike as new since it’s been discussed at great lengths for the past years. However, automation isn’t the only trend redefining efficient warehousing. Adaptive to change, efficient warehousing is set to be influenced by trends such as:
- Rise of Machine Learning and A.I.
- Modernized RFID Solutions
- Push for Sustainable Practices
- Blockchain Connectivity
- Demand for Same-Day Delivery
- Fluctuating International Tariffs
- Big Data
- Wearable Technologies
- Cloud Computing
- Real-time Locationing
- Digital Twins
From the first generation of mobile computing to the latest OS migration wave, Avalon Integration has specialized in maximizing operational efficiency with the best resources available. That’s why we’re facing these trends confidently with brand-new solutions and technologies to be introduced at the Modex 2020 Tradeshow.
Got Plans for March 9th-12th?
For four days, Avalon Integration invites you to join over 900 leading technology providers and manufacturers such as Zebra Technologies in leveraging the latest industry changes for maximized operational efficiency that leads to:
- Increased supply chain visibility – New connectivity options and security measures have paved the way for transparent supply chain operations where every member can participate.
- Efficient picking and fulfillment strategies – Breakthroughs in labeling technology such as RFID, Bluetooth beacons, and automated data capture have maximized order accuracy by eliminating the errors normally associated with manual data entry. Now, newly digitized processes and wearable technologies such as the WT6000 and ring scanners can further maximize accuracy while expediting order processing.
- Streamlined returns management operations – Cloud-based software and increased inventory visibility can lead to simplified return management systems. Real-time locationing and productivity applications such as Zebra’s Mobility DNA can expand warehouse visibility, equipping you with better insights into where and how your returned inventory is processed.
From meaningful networking to in-depth knowledgeable seminars, get a close look into the key industry changes set to reshape the future within the coming years. Meet us at booth #3607 at the Modex 2020 Tradeshow and refine efficiency with the leaders in effective innovation.
However, you don’t need to wait two weeks to experience a new standard in productivity. Speak to our warehousing specialists today to discover new customized solutions designed to maximize your competitive edge, so you can stay ahead of today’s challenges and tomorrow’s trends.