When you rely on your thermal printer to deliver heavy-duty performance, you can’t afford to hold onto an outdated printer. The cost of downtime, repairs, and replacement supplies eats into your profitability. Avalon Integration has partnered with Zebra to give you a solution to questionable barcode label printer performance.
The Zebra ZT600 industrial printer series was introduced last year, as an upgraded replacement to the company’s legendary Xi4 industrial printers, which already lead the industry in performance, durability, print speed, and quality. When we learned that Zebra had raised the standard for barcode label printing in tough environments, we knew our customers needed to explore it.
Then, Zebra helped us sweeten the deal with a cash rebate for these new printers. Buy a ZT610 or ZT620 thermal printer from Avalon Integration and get $250 back for a ZT610 and $500 for a ZT620 when you trade in your current industrial printer—even if you’re not using a Zebra model. Add in the Zebra OneCare Printer Service and you’ll receive an additional $50 cashback.
The cash rebate provides an incentive for making the move to the ZT600 barcode label printers, but there are many more reasons to upgrade now.
Zebra has incorporated “future-facing technology” in the ZT600 Printer Series—improvements that are designed to extend the life and value of your printer investment.
- The ZR610’s 600 dpi resolution prints micro-labels are as small as 3 mm—ideal for circuit boards, chips, and miniature components.
- Highly precise registration produces micro-consistent printing without waste.
- Adaptable design enables field upgrades.
- Long-life printheads reduce replacement costs and downtime.
- Printhead pressure toggles with color-coded pressure indicators make it fast and easy to complete simple adjustments.
- Zebra Link-OS Printer Profile Manager Enterprise, Mobile Device Management connectors, and Visibility Services streamline device and network management.
In addition, the ZT600 printers have kept the features that distinguished the Xi:
- All-metal components resist extreme temperatures, moisture, dust, and dirt.
- Side-loading and guided media paths simplify the task and reduce the printer’s footprint.
- Built-in thermal management eliminates vents and fans to prevent dust and debris.
- High-quality construction delivers superior quality, speed, and reliability.
Now is a great time to move up to more reliable, higher quality barcode label printing. Talk to us at Avalon Integration about the Zebra ZT600 industrial printers and the GO Zebra trade-in program.
Contact us today to learn more.