$30 million dollars – That’s the average amount companies expect to lose in one single recall. As technology continues to advance and consumers become more conscientious of their decisions, safety compliance standards and guidelines continue to evolve across multiple industries, from healthcare to manufacturing to agriculture. In-depth scrutiny measures have contributed to a 10% increase in recalls between 2013 and 2018 in the food industry alone. While increasing recalls don’t necessarily mean products are becoming more unsafe, they do create a higher demand for reliable traceability systems to handle the high recall influx.
- One out of four children’s products were recalled in 2018.
- Over 1.3 million cars were recalled in 2019 alone.
- The USDA reported 97 Class I (based on “reasonable” chance of health issues) food recalls in 2018.
- As of February 2020, there have been 20 drug recalls issued by the FDA.
To better serve consumers, each product must be traced throughout the supply chain and beyond.
Equipped with both tested expertise and enterprise-grade technology, Avalon Integration optimizes traceability with Zebra’s best tracking technologies. From versatile rugged handhelds to pretested consumables, track and trace your inventory with technology made for complete visibility in and out of the warehouse.
Meet the Dream Team for Efficient traceability
Efficient traceability can be a valuable asset in any industry. From counterfeit prevention to batch numbering, traceability can give you insight into inventory composition and movement through complex workflows. To increase consumer safety and lower costly risks, we recommend automating previously manual data entry systems. By optimizing your data-entry process with Zebra Rugged Tablets and certified consumables, you can integrate accurate visibility that facilitates efficient tracking.
Why Rugged Tablets?
Zebra’s latest line of rugged tablets are built to handle tough environments and adapt to multiple uses. Integrate barcode scanning, unbroken connectivity, and simplified data sharing all through one ergonomic device. Lowering operational costs sustainably, L10 tablets carry high-performing functionality by:
- Preserving up to 24-hour uptime with hot-swappable batteries
- Housing Zebra’s versatile Mobility DNA apps which augment productivity
- Streamlining data capture and workforce connectivity through one device
- Adapting to your space constraints with 3 form factors (XSLATE, XPAD, XBOOK)
- Sustaining long-range connectivity so even your remote team members stay connected
Download our e-book to learn more.
Why Zebra Tags?
Tested for continuous performance beyond the moment of application, Zebra certified labels preserve your inventory’s crucial data, making it easier for your team to scan and share information. Plus, because they can be tailored for specific applications, labels can be matched to fit:
- Size and color requirements
- Temperature durability for direct or thermal transfer printing
- RFID inlay requirements
- Individual compliance codes
- Perforation styles
- Front and backside printing
As a Zebra Premier Solutions Partner, Avalon provides customized tools to optimize your tracking and inventory management systems. Speak with our visibility specialists today for a free assessment of your inventory management solution and integrate crucial visibility back into your operations.