Following a steady pattern for over ten years, warehouses have continuously grown to meet the new high demands pressured by the e-commerce boom. Today, it is estimated that nearly 64% of warehouses operate in spaces larger than 25,000 square feet, and studies only forecast growth in the years to come. Facing more demands within larger spaces, warehouse teams need reliable communication channels to keep operations running efficiently from door to dock. Without team connectivity, operations may face…
- Missed delivery timelines
- Inefficient maintenance reporting
- Complicated workflow paths such as long delivery routes or slower pick paths
- Slower customer support
- Poor visibility into labor resources
- Lost revenue due to unforeseen bottlenecks
Since omnichannel fulfillment is only expected to rise, growing warehouses must adapt communication systems to turn challenges into opportunities. As a Zebra Premier Solutions Partner, Avalon Integration recommends empowering operations with Zebra’s Workforce Connect.
How to expand your mobile computer’s functionality with Workforce Connect
Simplistic enough to assist in high-demand environments such as healthcare centers, Workforce Connect can empower frontline workers with crucial connectivity between other vital departments within the supply chain – all through your current Zebra handheld. Deployable without extensive backend modifications, Workforce Connect unifies teams in and out of the warehouse by enabling…
- Instant push-to-talk communication or secured text messages that resemble consumer-grade systems for fast adoption.
- Verifiable worker safety as emergency calls and alerts can be deployed through any device at any time.
- Voice commands to accelerate simplistic tasks.
- Proactive task management that assigns individual workers or teams to specific tasks in need of assistance.
- Secured device sharing protocols catered to every user ID, so workers can share devices without sharing sensitive information.
- Remote worker tracking to keep field teams accountable while preventing delays and wasted labor.
To see how Workforce Connect is empowering supply chains from manufacturing to retail, download our brochure here.
The warehouse landscape is rapidly shifting with every new demand. New challenges call for new technologies, which is why Avalon integration makes modernization simple and seamless with adaptable solutions that complement your current systems. Contact us today for a free evaluation of your current workflows to see how Workforce Connect can sharpen your competitive edge.