Last post we talked about how to trade up to Zebra batteries and chargers and get cashback. Now you have more reasons than ever to upgrade ALL your track and trace equipment and systems. But hurry: time is running out. You only have until December 31, 2018!
1. Deduct Your Full Purchase in 2018!
Section 179 of the IRS tax code allows businesses to deduct the full purchase price of qualifying equipment and/or software purchased or financed during the tax year. That means that if you buy (or lease) NEW equipment, you can deduct the FULL PURCHASE PRICE from your gross income. This year that’s up to $1 million. But, you must take delivery before the end of the year.
2. Get a Cash Rebate with the Go Zebra Cash Back Rebate Program!
Upgrade to the newest technology from Zebra, through Avalon Integration, and get cashback with Zebra’s GO Zebra CASHBACK REBATE program. Trade-in your outdated equipment – any brand – and receive cash back when you upgrade to select Zebra products. Get up to $650 cash back when you trade-in your current technology toward the purchase of a new Zebra device.
Remember, Non-Zebra models qualify for trade-in and Zebra pays shipping.
3. Leverage New Technology Now!
Outdated devices, like mobile computers and thermal printers, lack the features that enable maximum performance. Stop losing time and productivity to old technology. Boost ROI with the most innovative track and trace technology on the market.
- Expanded enterprise-level functionality
- Improved ease of use
- Faster processing power to run more apps
- Advanced scanning power for greater reach and precision
- Streamlined device management that reduces IT time
- Expanded connectivity
- Enterprise OS compatibility
- Unmatched ruggedness that prevents unnecessary downtime, repair, and replacement
- Future-proof design and engineering that allows for field-installable upgrades
Plus: Help the Environment as You Improve Yours
Zebra recycles all devices and batteries. They don’t just dump them in landfills. You’re putting cash in your account and helping Zebra treat the environment right.
Plus: Get Free Printhead Protection
Agree to feed your Zebra thermal printer with ONLY genuine Zebra supplies and we will give you free printhead replacements when you need them—which will be less often because these quality consumables will prevent premature wear and tear that the bargain supplies cause. Join the Printhead Protection Program. Extend the life of your Zebra printer and lower the total cost of ownership. Contact Avalon Integration or click here to enroll.
Rebates as Simple as 1, 2, 3!
- Contact Your Authorized Zebra® Partnerconnect Channel Partner Avalon Integration will take into consideration your users, applications, and work environments, as well as your upfront and ongoing costs of ownership so you choose the right solution.
- Purchase a Qualified Product Regardless of which qualifying product you select, you can be sure it’s purpose-built to improve productivity, lower costs, and raise customer satisfaction.
- Submit Your Reclaim Form and Trade in Your Batteries or Devices Register for your rebate by completing a trade-in application within 90 days of the invoice date. After the claim is successfully completed and approved, you will receive a Trade-in Merchandise Authorization (TMA) with instructions. Visit zebra.com/gozebra for details.
Next, we’ll talk more about how cashback and recycling, combined with IRS 179 make upgrading more affordable than ever for scanners and other mobile equipment.
Hurry – Time’s Almost Up
The program expires on December 31, 2018.
Contact your Avalon/ Zebra solutions specialist for more details.
*Offer expires 12/31/18 for both trade-in and free shipping