In 2016 more than 44.7 metric tonnes (about 49 US tons) of E-Waste were generated worldwide – electronic hardware that has been replaced by newer, more productive models and is now trash. The United Nations Global Partnership on Waste Management and the EPA continually tracks international E-Waste generation, but as we race toward an ever more automated future managing retired technology is a growing issue that can’t be ignored.
Get Paid to Recycle Properly and Help Confront E-Waste Growth!
That’s a big reason why Avalon Integration and Zebra offer the Go Zebra CASHBACK REBATE program. Any time you upgrade to Zebra technology you can get up to $650 cashback – no matter what brand your trade-in. You get cashback and Zebra recycles your old devices properly and in compliance with the latest EPA guidelines in order to help with e-waste growth. Zebra even picks up the tab for UPS shipping.
Plus: Upgrade to the Newest Technology from Zebra
Outdated devices, like mobile computers and thermal printers, lack the features that enable maximum performance. Stop losing time and productivity to old technology.
Boost ROI with the most innovative track and trace technology on the market.
- Expanded enterprise-level functionality
- Improved ease of use
- Faster processing power to run more apps
- Advanced scanning power for greater reach and precision
- Streamlined device management that reduces IT time
- Expanded connectivity
- Enterprise OS compatibility
- Unmatched ruggedness that prevents unnecessary downtime, repair, and replacement
- Future-proof design and engineering that allows for field-installable upgrades
Help Confront E-Waste And Deduct Your Full Purchase in 2018!
In the last post, we talked about how to trade up to Zebra printers and mobile devices and get cashback. Now you have more reasons than ever to upgrade ALL your track and trace equipment and systems. Section 179 of the IRS tax code allows businesses to deduct the full purchase price of qualifying equipment and/or software purchased or financed during the tax year. That means that if you buy (or lease) NEW equipment, you can deduct the FULL PURCHASE PRICE from your gross income. This year that’s up to $1 million. But hurry: time is running out. You must take delivery by December 31, 2018.
Plus: Get Free Printhead Protection
Just agree to use ONLY genuine Zebra supplies with your Zebra thermal printer and we’ll give you free printhead replacements. You’ll need replacements less often because these quality consumables will prevent the premature wear and tear that the bargain supplies can cause. Join the Printhead Protection Program. Extend the life of your Zebra printer and lower the total cost of ownership. Contact Avalon Integration or click here to enroll.
Rebates Simple as 1, 2, 3!
Contact your Avalon/ Zebra solutions specialist for more details. Just fill out this form.
- CONTACT YOUR AUTHORIZED ZEBRA® PARTNER CONNECT CHANNEL PARTNER Avalon Integration will take into consideration your users, applications and work environments, as well as your upfront and ongoing costs of ownership so you choose the right solution.
- PURCHASE A QUALIFIED PRODUCT Regardless of which qualifying product you select, you can be sure it’s purpose-built to improve productivity, lower costs, and raise customer satisfaction.
- SUBMIT YOUR RECLAIM FORM AND TRADE IN YOUR BATTERIES OR DEVICES Register for your rebate by completing a trade-in application within 90 days of the invoice date. After the claim is successfully completed and approved, you will receive a Trade-in Merchandise Authorization (TMA) with instructions. Visit zebra.com/gozebra for details.
Hurry! Time’s Almost Up!
Rebate expires Dec 31 now is the time
Check out the Avalon Go Zebra page to learn more!
In our next post, we’ll talk about innovations in recycling and how cashback and recycling, combined with IRS 179, make upgrading more affordable than ever for mobile track and trace equipment.
*Offer expires 12/31/18 for both trade-in and free shipping