While a rugged scanner’s design can help secure uptime, intelligent software goes beyond data capture by expanding performance and streamlining data processing. As we continue to explore the qualities of a modernized scanning solution, we turn to Zebra’s DataCapture DNA software as it eliminates modernization complexities while accelerating deployment. When paired with Zebra’s rugged scanners, DataCapture DNA can…
Simplify device management
To alleviate your IT team, Data Capture DNA comes with three remote-management applications:
- 123Scan – Create a programming barcode that can be used to update one or more scanners without extensive programming.
- Remote Management – Access scanner information to set updates and create parameters through your Zebra Scanner Management Service or Windows Management Instrumentation tool.
- PowerPrecision and Battery Management – Prevent downtime by monitoring battery cycles for all your deployed devices.
Expand operational visibility across the workplace
Track operations and collect insightful data with two scanning applications to prevent surprise downtime
- SuperSpeed Analytics – Identify operational patterns through collected data to create safety parameters within your inventory.
- Remote Diagnostics – Collect asset data to monitor maintenance schedules and spot issues before they cause downtime.
Enhance scanner productivity
While there are many productivity tools designed to support unique workflows, the following applications assist in streamlining workflows for faster processing.
- PRZM Intelligent Imaging – Optimize decode performance with an application that allows you to capture codes in virtually any condition, increasing scanning capacity by 56% compared to competing solutions.
- Multi-Code Data Formatting – Accelerate scanning with a 2D imager that decodes multiple barcodes at once. Scan up to 20 barcodes on one label simultaneously and automatically format them on your device.
- Preferred Symbol – Automatically detect and scan your preferred barcode without having to cover up the rest of your label and expect accurate and fast scanning with every trigger pull.
- WiFi Friendly Mode – To eliminate interruptions, Zebra’s WiFi Friendly Mode keep Bluetooth-operated scanners from overlapping with other WiFi channels.
- Intelligent Document Capture (IDC) – Unlike flatbed scanners, IDC takes a digital image of your document and deciphers any barcodes for quick and efficient scanning.
Accommodate developmental changes
Facilitate pairing with just one step for accelerated integration with:
- Scanner Software Development Kit – Shorten development cycles with Zebra’s technical assistance resources such as how-to videos, source codes, and sample applications.
- Scan-to-Connect Connect scanners to your mobile devices via Bluetooth.
- Scanner Control Application – Control your Bluetooth-enabled scanner via your preferred tablet or mobile computer.
Get a full view of how DataCapture DNA goes beyond the barcode in our infographic.
Whether you are looking for a general-purpose scanner or enterprise-intensive data capture, expect more from your devices with intelligent high-performance applications developed to increase efficiency. Contact Avalon Integration today to see how you can bring the benefits of DataCapture DNA into your operations.