Studies suggest that the average person can spend as much as 6.5 months out of their entire lives looking for misplaced personal things. Needless to say, if that time lost were translated into the workplace, companies would be losing more than expected. However, when facing an average 63% accuracy rate in inventory management, it’s clear that misplacements are currently taking a toll on inefficient inventory management. Indeed, poor visibility leads to inventory distortion, which has cost operations worldwide as much as $1.1 trillion to correct. A few other incalculable costs include:
- Missed opportunities – Out-of-stocks and delayed shipments often push clients to take their business elsewhere.
- Storage loss – Misplaced inventory also points to inefficient storage hiding in your warehouse that could best be used for something else.
- Product shrinkage – In years past, product shrinkage has drained as much as $40 billion dollars from the retail sector alone.
- Inefficient labor – When inventory isn’t where it’s supposed to be, workers must spend extra time searching for it, taking time away from more important tasks.
Needless to say, your operations don’t have time for inventory misplacement. That’s why Avalon Integration’s Roi works hard to expand visibility with Zebra Technologies’ RFID Locationing.
Boost ROI with Roi
To maximize ROI with secured intelligent visibility, Avalon partners with you to create a customized locationing solution built with Zebra’s high-precision RFID technologies so you can:
- Cut down labeling efforts with RFID labels that hold more information than conventional tags.
- Increase worker performance with long-range ergonomic Zebra RFID mobile computers.
- Diminish bottlenecks with on-the-go RFID mobile printing, so your teams don’t have to keep walking back to a far-off printing station.
- Boost order accuracy with seamless verification before products are loaded for delivery
Check out Zebra’s complete line of RFID technologies in our brochure.
Got some RFID questions? Let Roi help you start out your locationing journey. From expanded warehousing visibility to on-the-move order fulfillment tracking, begin implementing RFID into your workflow when you contact our specialists today.