When facing pressing deadlines with a smaller workforce in a high-speed warehouse, technology must deliver unbroken efficiency around the clock. While the world readjusts to life after COVID-19, the demands for fast and accurate order fulfillment has not relented. In fact, online sales skyrocketed by 34% in 2020. As a result, nearly eight out of ten companies seek mass digitization in order to keep up with demands. With the 2021 Peak Season due to reflect even more growth, the time to optimize order fulfillment is now. Intelligent data capture technologies have been crucial in accomplishing this by enabling faster, omni-directional scanning that transcribes barcode data directly onto your inventory management system, eliminating manual processing. With these benefits in mind, Zebra has once again raised the bar in data capture intelligence with the new DS3600-KD Ultra-Rugged Scanner.
What happens when you put a keypad on a barcode scanner?
Built on a long history of rugged enterprise scanners, the DS3600 sports the highest degree of durability with 50% more battery power and 40% more read range. Now, to conquer new customer demands, Zebra’s new scanner equips you with:
- Customized data entry independent of pen and paper – Make changes on the go to scanned data via the integrated keypad.
- Pre-built applications – Streamline several crucial workflows such as picking, cycle counting, and order verification through one scanning device.
- Trusted durability in any environment – Despite its new keypad, the DS3600-KD can still sustain up to 10ft drops, 7,500 tumbles, and extreme temperatures, allowing you to use it in rugged environments like cold storage.
- Color display for easy viewing – Quite similar to a mobile computer but on a much smaller scale, the DS3600-KD facilitates app usage with a high-resolution display that modernizes the user experience.
- Over 16 hours of non-stop scanning – Equipped with PowerPrecision+ batteries, the DS3600-KD delivers over 60,000 scans per charge while notifying administrators when batteries need to recharge, thus eliminating downtime from battery failure.
To see the DS3600-KD’s full capabilities, download the fact sheet here.
From increased inventory visibility to trackable work-in-progress, meet high demand with high performance when you deploy technologies designed to turn trials to triumph. For more information on Zebra’s newest rugged scanner, contact an Avalon expert.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!