For the past ten years, the MC3000 Series has reigned as a popular choice in mobile computing. Equipped with a square screen, advanced scanning capabilities, and Asset Tracker Lite, the MC3200 has long stood as the light-weight and cost-effective solution for enhanced warehouse mobility. Despite its success, Zebra Technologies has continued in its tradition of innovating efficiency. As a proud Zebra Premier Solutions Partner, Avalon Integration had thoroughly examined Zebra’s newest addition to the MC3000 Series – the MC3300.
Testifying to its legacy of rugged functionality, the MC3300 builds upon the strength of its predecessors, creating one fully ergonomic device that goes beyond expectations in terms of warehouse data capture technology.
Small Differences that Make a Big Impact for Efficient Computing
- Simplified Battery Swap: Unlike past models, the MC3300 comes with fast battery replacement features, decreasing time spent changing batteries. Paired with Zebra’s PowerPrecision Console, the device ensures continuous uptime for a whole shift.
- Migration Ready: Equipped with Android, the MC3300 delivers a familiar touchscreen interface while also running green-screen apps right out of the box. Use the All-Touch TE app to convert TE apps at your own pace without any backend modifications.
- Fortified Security: Adding a deeper layer of protection for your operating system, Zebra fortifies Android with Mobility Extensions, securing the MC3300 with government-grade encryption and reliable 90-day security patches.
- Long-Range Data Capture: Empowering workers with lighter computing, the MC3300 delivers long-range scanning, previously reserved for the MC9000 Series. Capture barcodes up to 70ft away with omnidirectional scanning for maximized performance.
- Enhanced Connectivity: Strengthen workforce collaboration with the MC3000’s Workforce Connect Push-to-Talk Express, functional right out of the box. Further telephony capabilities with Workforce Connect Voice to add PBX abilities to your device.
- Higher Ruggedness: Protected by a Gorilla Glass touch panel and a 5ft drop specification, the MC3300 is built to handle the warehouse’s harshest conditions.
Committed to our client’s success, Avalon Integration assists in upgrading your technology with the GO Zebra Trade-In Program. Experience the next generation of simplified mobile computing and get a $200 cash rebate towards your upgrade.
Want a closer look? Contact us for a free demonstration of the MC3300 and other groundbreaking devices. Bring efficiency to your warehouse operations with the leaders in innovative solutions.