Buy-online pickup in-store purchases have skyrocketed by 500% in six months. Similarly, cyber-attacks have also been on the rise since 2018. Moreover, new technologies such as 5G networking, have further contributed to the monumental changes revolutionizing the enterprise landscape. Simply put, there are a lot of factors demanding your workforce’s attention…and your printing solution shouldn’t be one of them. However, outdated tools such as bulky legacy industrial printers can add to your workforce’s stress as they leave room for:
- Slow printing cycles which create bottlenecks
- Inaccurately printed barcodes that lead to inaccurate scans
- Increased cyberattack risks stemming from outdated printing OS
- Unnecessary travel times as workers must walk to far away printing stations
To avoid these risks and more, Avalon Integration introduces you to Zebra Technologies’ newest most rugged mobile printer, the ZQ511/21, as a foundational piece in developing a durable and mobile printing solution.
When the tough get tougher…
Coming from a long line of durable lightweight mobile printers, Zebra’s new ZQ511/21 brings several game-changers to eliminate downtime, bottlenecks, and security threats that could burden your operations.
- Designed for high-performance – Meeting MIL-STD 810G and IEC68-2-32 standards, Zebra’s newest mobile printer is designed to survive multiple drops, tumbles, and extreme temperatures. Moreover, raise IP rating to IP65 when you add an optional exoskeleton for enhanced durability.
- Integrated on-demand RFID printing – As the only RFID mobile printer on the market, the ZQ511/21 elevates inventory tracking by delivering and encoding UHF labels on demand.
- Intelligent power consumption – Equipped with high-speed WiFi and Low Energy Bluetooth, the ZQ11/21 works as hard as your team any place at any time. Plus, with a high-capacity 3250 mAh PowerPrecision+ battery, count on dependable power even in the longest shifts. Lastly, Sleep Mode further expands battery life by allowing your printer to “sleep” when not in use.
- Green-conscious – Reduce waste with a mobile printer that supports linerless printing, virtually eliminating the need to keep disposing of media liner. Moreover, keep your workforce focused and comfortable as they don’t have to haul around more media rolls, diminishing unnecessary travel.
- Intelligent printing OS and productivity apps – Manage your printers remotely through one secured system. Plus, with Print DNA, expand your printer’s capabilities to integrate faster printing speeds, device visibility, and printing security.
Printing is just beginning. See what makes the Zebra’s line rugged mobile devices ready to tackle the harshest environments with maximum durability.
Start revolutionizing your printing system when you upgrade your printers through the GO Zebra Trade-In Program. Trade-in printers from any manufacturer for up to $650 in cash back rebates per device and experience the power of dependable mobile printing.
Contact us today for a free demonstration of Zebra’s ZQ511/21 to see how seamless printing can benefit your operations.