In addition to great price-performance and rugged reliability, the Honeywell PD43 has a direct thermal option, which prints directly to a label without a ribbon. It also can print linerless labels, translating to absolutely no waste or environmentally unfriendly liners that cannot be recycled.
The PD43 Industrial Bar Code Label Printer from Honeywell is specifically designed to deliver high-performance printing in the smallest possible footprint. With a variable printing width from 1 – 4.3”, the printer offers reliability, a simple and intuitive user interface and Honeywell’s “Smart Printing” capabilities in a highly affordable package.
The chassis is metal and the cast aluminum print mechanism reduces maintenance and downtime. The PD43 thermal printer also supports multiple types of printer media and extended spool length maximizes the time between media replacement. With print speeds of up to eight inches per second, the PD43 family delivers extraordinary performance at affordable price points.
Honeywell PD43 Industrial Barcode Label Printer Additional Benefit
- Comprehensive printer command language support, including ZSim2 (Zebra Printer Emulation), makes upgrading easy
- Small footprint fits perfectly into cabinets and small tables
- Simple setup and maintenance with the icon-driven interface
- No need for a connected PC because the printer has built-in software
Ideal Environments for the Honeywell Direct Thermal Printers
- Shipping Counters
- Warehouse, Production, and Shipping
- Wholesale and Retail Distribution
- Process Control in Manufacturing and Utilities
- Transportation and Logistics
Upgrade Your Thermal Printing Environment with the Honeywell PD43
Need more info? Contact us today for details or to see a demonstration.