The challenges of controlling costs and managing high consumer expectations dominate the minds of today’s warehouse professionals. From demands for same-day shipping to ongoing product shortages, distribution centers are navigating a myriad of fulfillment obstacles. It’s no surprise that over 80% of warehouses plan to accelerate modernization plans to keep pace with these increasing demands and challenges. Because next-generation technologies now aim at streamlining critical tasks to reduce learning curves and maximize throughput in less time, automation experts recommend optimizing now to remain competitive in today’s high-demand market.
Past studies show that 73% of organizations plan to begin modernization with mobile technology. Handheld devices serve as scanners, computers and communication devices, and quickly empower operators to record and update data in real-time for more visibility and productivity. Without operational visibility, businesses risk increased expenses, stalled workflows, lost products and lost time. Furthermore, outdated mobile computers can also compromise data security if operating systems are not kept current. Therefore, when optimizing warehouse technologies, consider starting with your mobile devices.
That’s Where GO Zebra Comes In
To maintain enterprise efficiency, Avalon partners with Zebra to offer a wide range of innovative mobile computers and printers. Designed to help businesses upgrade mobility solutions without high costs, the GO Zebra Trade-In Program provides businesses with:
- Dependable, purpose-built durability – Front line workers can perform well or poorly based on the technology they use. Traditional legacy devices contribute to more errors and delays, which increase downtime and hurt fulfillment. When you upgrade your equipment through the GO Zebra Trade-In Program, you provide your workers with the latest Zebra hardware to keep up with tough warehouse demands.
- More accurate data capture – Outdated devices limit accuracy, while industry-leading scanners can capture any 1D or 2D barcode from near contact to as far as 70 feet away. Zebra’s scanners help your workers maintain high scanning performance even in shifting conditions. Access to higher accuracy devices through the GO Zebra Trade-In Program can help control costs without compromising efficiency.
- Flexible enterprise mobility – Intuitive mobile devices from Zebra help your workers stay mobile to maximize productivity and speed-up shipping processes, giving frontline workers the modern mobility they need to adapt to demands faster.
Follow these steps to start upgrading your workforce with purpose-built technology:
- Purchase a qualified product
- Submit your claim form
- Trade in your legacy devices from any manufacturer.
To learn more about the GO Zebra Trade-In Program, download our brochure or contact an Avalon rep today.
Modernization doesn’t have to be complex. Work alongside the experienced automation team at Avalon to outline vulnerable areas within your operation and formulate a plan to replace outdated technology with devices that bring measurable improvements.