From retail to field services, frontline workers are crucial to business success as they best represent brand competency and commitment to quality customer service. However, research suggests that this important segment is often overlooked during optimization opportunities, an issue that directly contributes to high labor turnover and expensive rehiring costs exceeding $5,000 per lost employee. In addition to high rehiring costs, disconnected frontline workers can lead to:
- Impacted brand representation
- Wasted resources such as fuel, packaging, and labor hours
- Employee dissatisfaction
- Slower customer support, deliveries, and maintenance reports
- Overlooked worker safety concerns
To minimize these effects without completely restructuring your digital framework, Avalon partners with Zebra Technologies to introduce a seamless way to empower frontline teams in the most demanding environments.
Rise up to any challenge with Workforce Connect. Watch our video to see how:
From the production floor to the front of the store, your whole supply chain operates as a team to ensure business continuity. That’s why Workforce Connect breaks through barriers in order to unify teams with greater operational visibility, real-time communication, and clear task organization. Deploy Zebra’s push-to-talk software on your enterprise-grade mobile device to create a scalable communication solution that connects the whole team on one platform.
By simply strengthening communication channels within the workspace, you can foster new optimization opportunities such as:
- Hardware reduction – Save on operational costs by streamlining data capture, computing, and communication into one device, eliminating two-way radios and extra maintenance services.
- Real-time task assignments – Notify teams of immediate changes in the workflow without disrupting operations and manage task completion to certify action was taken properly.
- Ensured worker security – Amplify workflow visibility to pinpoint safety issues and disperse your workforce, mitigating accidents and risks in the warehouse and on the road.
- Customer-centered order tracking – Provide your customers with real-time updates on their order’s status to meet new consumer expectations.
- Appropriate hand-free communication for drivers – Integrate voice commands for calls and text messages in your fleet, so drivers can remain connected without taking their eyes off the road.
- Actionable insights delivered on your handheld – Track delivery reporting, location history, dispatch interferences, and more through one interface set on your mobile device to facilitate data sharing and analytics.
See how Workforce Connect enhances more than the warehouse when you download our brochure.
Flexible and adaptable to your needs, Workforce Connect can be implemented on any of Zebra’s dependable enterprise devices. Reach out to our automation experts today to learn how you can deploy Workforce Connect in your current technologies and connect your frontline workers with a communication solution crafted to empower the workforce.