Honeywell Industrial Barcode Printing
For reliable performance in an industrial environment, Honeywell designs the most durable printers on the market. Built to withstand the harsh demands of a factory or warehouse, each Honeywell printer has the fastest throughput in their class.
- Easy deployment & implementation
- Requires minimal training with intuitive operation
- Reduces label errors and improves productivity
- Integrates with other devices such as barcode scanners, scales & other peripherals
- Flexible connectivity
- Many are RFID capable
For more information and a recommendation on the right industrial, desktop, mobile or RFID printer that would work best in your application, contact us today for a free consultation.
Honeywell Mobile Computing Devices
When it comes to operating a mobile device in an industrial environment, a consumer device just won’t do. From tall shelves and tight corners to concrete floors and multiple users, consumer smartphones and tablets won’t stand up to the demands of a fast-paced factory or DC. Honeywell mobile computing devices are designed specifically to stand strong in tough applications.
- Small, lightweight, industrial design
- Choice of Windows® or Android™ OS
- Withstands drops, tumbles and IP rated to ensure sealing from dust/water spray
- Super-responsive barcode scanning
- Broad network coverage (Flexible Network)
- Handheld or Vehicle-Mount Devices
Many models support multi-modal operations as well, allowing for hands-free workflow processes to increase throughput and ensure order accuracy.
Honeywell Handheld Scanning Devices
For fast-paced environments requiring intense scanning applications, Honeywell handheld scanning devices operate with workhorse reliability – even when scanning poorly-printed or damaged barcodes. From commercial scanning to industrial or long-range scanning, Avalon can help you choose the right solution to improve workforce performance and eliminate errors associated with manual processes.
- Aggressive scanning of 1D and 2D codes
- Capable of long-range scanning up to 50 feet
- Durable, rubberized housing bounces back from tumbles or drops
- IP65 rated housing resists dust and water sprays
- Bluetooth® cordless option for increased mobility up to 300 feet
- Easily integrates with Honeywell vehicle-mount computers
Why waste time with an inferior scanning device? Choose one that most closely matches the rigors of your environment.
Honeywell Printer Media & Consumables
Stock & Custom Labels & Tags
Knowing which label type and material will work best when affixed to your assets, inventory items, storage shelves or location bins can have a huge impact on productivity and cost to purchase. This is particularly evident if the label you are using is ill-equipped to stand up to the item to which it is adhered. Whether you need just the right off-the-shelf label or one that is custom-designed just for you, our media team has the experience to guide you in the right direction.
Managing pre-printed stock can be a challenge to manage on a daily basis. Our pre-printed label service provides you with peace of mind; we keep an inventory of your label requirements and manage your usage so you never have to worry about running out.
For picking and put-away operations, knowing where inventory items are located can mean the difference between unnecessary errors and greater operational efficiency. The right location labels can have a huge impact on worker productivity when they can be assured the right items are in the right location. We’ve helped dozens of businesses get their warehouses organized simply by creating a manageable strategy. From design to supply to installation, we’re here to help.