While the bulk of COVID-19 restrictions begin to lift, it is clear that the enterprise landscape will look starkly different from what it was six months ago. In addition to numerous new health guidelines, your business may also face increasing customer demands while dealing with a shrinking workforce. Surveys conducted by the Pew Research Center show that well over half of polled Americans are uneasy about returning to the workplace. However, the 345% surge in online shopping within the past months illustrates the increasing demands for more accuracy and productivity from a much smaller manufacturing workforce.
While worker safety products such as bracelets and mobile applications can help ensure worker safety, manufacturing plants often require higher levels of safety to comply with OSHA guidelines. Consequently, additional safety items may pose more of a liability instead of promoting safety. As leaders in innovative efficiency, Avalon Integration. That’s partners with Zebra Technologies to raise productivity through compliant safety measures within a smaller workforce – all without increasing labor costs or worker strain.
Combining the Power of the MC9300 and Zebra Motionworks Proximity
Instead of deploying additional infrastructures or integrating consumer-grade devices, Avalon helps you leverage your current enterprise-grade technology. Using Zebra’s versatile mobile computers such as the MC9300 along with Zebra MotionWorks Proximity, your team is equipped with durable safe productivity that allows them to:
- Maximize data capture accuracy while scanning multiple barcodes at once
- Communicate through secured networks with preloaded push-to-talk capabilities
- Quickly pair with Bluetooth-enabled devices without disrupting internet connectivity
- Integrate proper social distancing alerts to avoid germ spread
- Track contact events to mitigate costly large-scale quarantines
- Minimize touchpoints with long-range data capture and versatile productivity apps
- Comply with OSHA guidelines by providing efficient contact tracing without additional compromising gear
- Add layered data protection that enables safe device sharing and efficient employee privacy
Download our infographic to see how Proximity turns work zones into safe zones.
Avalon Integration helps you adapt to a changing workplace
As more demands are made of your workforce, Avalon’s specialists work closely with you to create adaptive mobility solutions that safeguard the foundations of a successful operation such as:
- Reliable accuracy rates – Correctly assembled products translate into higher accuracy rates, which in turn, leads to satisfied customers. Zebra’s mobile computers come with SE4850 scanning, so you can accurately capture 1D and 2D codes in lightning speed as far as 70 ft, prioritizing both speed and accuracy so you can safeguard brand identity with each product.
- Cost-effective labor expenses – With high labor costs still dominating the market, Avalon empowers you with user-friendly solutions, such as Zebra’s fortified Android, that minimizes repetitive tasks and extensive training times, so your teams can stay focused on more crucial tasks.
- Supply chain connectivity – As supply chains become ever more complex, reliable communication systems linking production to storefront are crucial to overall success. From push-to-talk networks to long-range adaptable networking, Avalon’s mobility solutions integrate next-generation technologies to connect your workforce onto an intuitive platform.
When change comes, Avalon Integration is ready to help you successfully navigate through it and make the most out of every opportunity. Contact us today to schedule a demonstration of the MC9300 to see how you can maximize productivity in a brand-new industrial landscape.